Where to buy wine & water near Pan Pacific Hotel in Vancouver

If you get off the skytrain at Waterfront, go up to ground level, out the front doors.... right across the street is Harbour Centre where the liquor store is, or if you turn left to Steamworks, I understand they have a beer & wine store. Then you can walk back to Canada Place.

Thanks Startwin!

Dave

Most, but not all, of the BC Liquor Stores are closed on Sundays. You can check for locations and hours on their web site (google BC Liquor Stores).

Penny

Thanks for the heads up! I will be shopping on Sunday!!

I guess I will have to get it the night before, staying near the airport at Marriott.

DaveOKC

The Harbour Center store is closed on Sundays. There is a store near Alberni and Bute (about .6ml from Canada Place) that as of now is open 11am-6pm on Sundays and non-major holidays. The main web site is "bcliquorstores.com". To search the Vancouver city area on the store locator, go to "Lower Mainland", then "Vancouver". This is the government liquor store. There are also other, private stores that sell beer and wine that might be open on Sundays. Maybe a local could name some of those. I couldn't get the "Steamworks Brew Pub" (mentioned above),web site to load on my computer, so don't have those hours.

I am not sure where the stores are located near the airport. That location is in the city of "Richmond" if you want to search the BC Liquor site.

Penny

Archived