Gmm

GMM

My wife and I are cruising the Sensation to the Bahama's May 9th , We were informed that the Sensation will be staying over night friday night in Nassau , so when will formal night be ? Thanks .:confused:

My wife and I are cruising the Sensation to the Bahama's May 9th , We were informed that the Sensation will be staying over night friday night in Nassau , so when will formal night be ? Thanks .:confused:

There are no formal nights on a 3 day cruise.

No formal night on a 3 day cruise ? Oh , Someone on this thread that the formal night was Thursday night.

No, Thursday is your embarkation evening and luggage is always iffy....Friday many are off the ship in Nassau....and Saturday you have to have your luggage out early....

But there will still be plenty of photo opportunities so if you want to dress up feel free to do so. I have friends that "dress" for dinner every evening regardless of if it's elegant evening or not....they just like getting all dolled up and for them it is worth it.

GMM...sorry for the wrong information. This is from CCL FAQ

http://www.carnival.com/core/faq.aspx?icid=CC_Footer_88#q-1200951

top.gif TopHow many formal nights are onboard? Which nights are they on?

Most evenings we have a Cruise Casual dress code, but there are those Cruise Elegant evenings one or two nights throughout the voyage. The length of the cruise determines the number of Cruise Elegant evenings in the Dining Room. The first Cruise Elegant evening is scheduled for the 2nd or 3rd day of the cruise; the second Cruise Elegant evening is scheduled for the 2nd or 3rd day prior to the end of the cruise, schedules permitting.

• 1-day cruise: none

• 2-day to 5-day cruise: one Cruise Elegant evening

• 6-day or longer cruise: two Cruise Elegant evenings

I would guess that Elegant evening would be on Friday night even though you are overnighting in Nassau.

Hello......We just did the 3 day on Sensation that overnights in Nassau........"formal" night is that night.........We saw most people coming back onboard when the shops and such began closing. We did not go to dinner that night but there were people dressed up. So yes there is a formal night onboard 3 day cruises........it is a little more casual than normal but all the same.

Archived