Disney Dream Iron man 3?

Charlie Cruise

Wondering if Iron Man 3 will be playing on the Dream And what is currently showing on the Dream? We are leaving may 26 and heard Disney Dream often shows the newest movies. We love seeing the Iron Man movies when they come out, but we would wait if we can see it while cruising.

Charlie Cruise

I'd be shocked if it wasn't. They always play the latest Disney distributed films for quite a while after they're released. I'm sure this will be no exception. I don't know what's currently showing, but I'd guess Oz the Great and Powerful, Brave, Lincoln and Wreck-It Ralph are on the list.

Two weeks before your cruise you can call 888-325-2500 and under reservations ask about the movies on your sailing. Chances are good that it will still be playing since it just came out. We saw Lincoln on our December sailing and it had been in theaters for 6 weeks.

Not sure if still true (going on Fantasy in 4 days), but Dream/Fantasy have on-demand virtually all Disney films on the cabin TV. Obviously not the same as in a theatre, though. We expect Iron Man 3 to be shown next week at least later in the day.

Great info. Thanks! I would add. We obviously don't want to spend our cruise watching movies, but it is a pretty cool option fo when we might just want to hang ot or get away from the pool crowds. As always, Safe travels!

Charlie Cruise

I called DCL today for our May 18th Fantasy cruise. Yes on Iron Man 3 - and also playing

Great and Powerful OZ

Lincoln

Wreck It Ralph

Finding Nemo 3D

Brave 3D

Plus several others I neglected to write down :eek:

Archived