hold my photo's on GEM

CSRAJ81

Everytime i sail i become a great custmer for photo's, last two or three cruises they held my pictures until the last night and gave me one price for all;) sailing on the GEM in November and i am wondering if they still do this. If anyone know's it will be helpful to know.

I'm curious about that as well. Also...along the same line....do they offer a photo package any more? The kids I'm taking will want EVERY picture taken while on the cruise...and that can get costly!:eek:

also used the studio and still ended up paying over $200 for the photos they held for me on top of the studio one's that they mailed to us :eek:. Been on so many cruise's and never can pass up our picture's so we end up buying them all, now i have a chest to put them in when we get home and usually look at them "never" :( but i still love them and will continue to buy them along with the picture of the ship ;)

also used the studio and still ended up paying over $200 for the photos they held for me on top of the studio one's that they mailed to us :eek:. Been on so many cruise's and never can pass up our picture's so we end up buying them all, now i have a chest to put them in when we get home and usually look at them "never" :( but i still love them and will continue to buy them along with the picture of the ship ;)

Been cruisin' since 1976, (Carnivale Bos/bermuda) and have taken over 60 cruises. Have ony bought about 5 photos. Kept all the dailies tho.

I really wish NCL would do something like disneys photo pass. Pay one price, something like 130 bucks and get all your pics for the week on disc.

This is the only thing I dislike about NCL

that would be cool!

How expensive is the studio? I've never even looked.

that would be cool!

How expensive is the studio? I've never even looked.

Smallest package started at 200 I think

And that was for four poses. The print are beautiful

The largest package was 1000 it was a wall display of photos and it included the disk of all the pics.

The disk alone was 750

The GEM photog was great! But I think he was headed to the Breakaway.

Have to say we were very happy with the picture's both from the studio and the roaming guy, really don't know what they push more, the photo's or the drink's!:D I also have every single daily from my first cruise in 1981 up until my last one so far. I also have all the book's from my travel agent on each ship i have been on plus i take with my own camera many (300 or more) pictures and have a photo album of each cruise, my kid's tell me they will need a big dumpster when i die :rolleyes: I do get carried away at times but i just love cruising :)

On the Pride of America, the pictures on the first couple days are $25 each. They drop to $20 and then on Friday there's a sign that says 20% off. They had all photos still up from embarkation, the wandering guy, and the port pictures.

Everytime i sail i become a great custmer for photo's, last two or three cruises they held my pictures until the last night and gave me one price for all;) sailing on the GEM in November and i am wondering if they still do this. If anyone know's it will be helpful to know.

You would think that they would just drop the price's and sell more instead of just throwing them away at the end of each cruise :rolleyes:

I said this same thing while on my cruise and my bf said they recycle the ink and paper.

But i guess i will still buy every picture they take and make sure i get enough folder's to hold each one, look at them as we are driving back home and then put them away in my "chest of memories" ;)

Archived