Suggestions for Family one day in Bermuda

eeyore81

We are traveling on the Explorer of the Seas and will be in Bermuda for one day (I think 9-5 Bermuda time). We are planning on going to the Aquarium/Zoo. Can anyone recommend anything else that would be interesting for a family. We are traveling with our 10 month old daughter and my parents who have some walking limitations. I'm not sure if we should just spend a couple hours at the Aquarium/Zoo and then just go back to the boat, or if we should plan on doing something else. Anyone have some suggestions?

We are traveling on the Explorer of the Seas and will be in Bermuda for one day (I think 9-5 Bermuda time). We are planning on going to the Aquarium/Zoo. Can anyone recommend anything else that would be interesting for a family. We are traveling with our 10 month old daughter and my parents who have some walking limitations. I'm not sure if we should just spend a couple hours at the Aquarium/Zoo and then just go back to the boat, or if we should plan on doing something else. Anyone have some suggestions?

There may be a thread for tours in Bermuda from the search feature (top right) that may fit your needs.

Archived