Share Your "Door Decorations" Pics :)

jvitatoe26

On the Paradise this past July. Bought a bag of "beachy" decorations for $1. Simple, but helped to locate our door in the long hallway. Since the doors were not metal, we used poster putty to attach the decorations.

IMG_0135.jpg

Hi, What do you use to attach decorations on door. Are they magnetic or do you use tape? Thanks

I made mine with card stock, scrapbooking paper, felt letters and stickers. I spent abt $15 at Joann Fabrics and clearly overpaid lol. I should have waited for some of the ideas to be posted!

I bought poster putty and will use that to hang them :)

I purchased door decorations for my family at my local party supply store. Each cabin had a different decoration on it. My nephew always knew where his room was because it was the one with the big sun.

Thank you for this tip. Everyone always suggests the Dollar Store for door decorations. I never thought about looking for them at the party supply store.

Thank you for this tip. Everyone always suggests the Dollar Store for door decorations. I never thought about looking for them at the party supply store.

I may splurge for our upcoming cruise and hit the party store as well. They'll have a better selection and better quality decorations to choose from. :)

We did a cute thing. There were five couples. I googled photo door banners. I then ordered a diffedrrent door banner for each door. I cropped photos of each of us and enlarged them at Costco to 8 x 11 photos. We then taped each of our faces in the holes of the banner. We surprised our friends with these and it was a hoot. Loved of and it made it so easy to find our rooms. We got a ton of compliments on the ship about them. Sorry, I can't get a photo to load for you. Have a great time.

Where did you order the different door banners from?

Our door on the Carnival Paradise...
Oh I love this! I would definitely steal it for my upcoming Paradise cruise but I am not this creative to put this together lol.

I do however like the idea of a door decoration this time around. We will be traveling with my 9-year old nephew for the first time and this would probably help him out.

0717483474013_zpse543c193.jpg

I made posters for each of the cabins coming with us on the cruise. I bought those 3M Command Strips where it won't mar the surface when you take off the strip. And I'm going to leave it up to each cabin to decide if they want to put them up or not, but I thought it would be fun!

The little white things (in case you couldn't tell) are little honeycomb wedding bells.

Here's ours.

homeawayfromhome-1.jpg

Here's another one we would have used for the inaugural sailing on the Magic if we didn't have to cancel when my sister started raditation a few days before the start of the cruise due to early stages of breast cancer.

securedownload.jpg

I sure hope so, since I don't know what I will do if my posters don't fit!

I'm not sure? Like an interior door in a house? I guess it would be easier to ask if anyone knows the measurements? :)