Latitudes On Superstar Cruises

Pete69

You would think that since they are both owned by the same company they would not be considered separate entities. However, apparently that is how they are keeping it, at least for the time being. :o

We were surprised to be Silver now,as we thought it should be after our next cruise. The only way it adds up is if our Superstar Virgo cruise is included. When we cruised her out of Singapore we had no idea about Latitudes program. So they must count them.

Cheers

We were surprised to be Silver now,as we thought it should be after our next cruise. The only way it adds up is if our Superstar Virgo cruise is included. When we cruised her out of Singapore we had no idea about Latitudes program. So they must count them.

Cheers

If you login to MyNCL and look at your cruise history, you should see a list of cruises that are being counted.

They may have the same parent company but they are not same cruise line. Carnival Corporation has many lines under its umbrella and none of them give you credit for days or points you sail on sister lines. Each line runs independent of the others. They do give you "past guest" status so you can get any discount that is being offered but that's about the extent of it.

I have heard that Royal Caribbean and Celebrity (also share a parent company) will honour your status between them, but I don't know if that's true or how it works.

OK I logged in and checked, and we got 14 points for our last Hawaii cruise. We booked 9 months out, so not too sure why. I really did think it was the Singapore cruise. Learn so much from these boards.

Cheers

OK I logged in and checked, and we got 14 points for our last Hawaii cruise. We booked 9 months out, so not too sure why. I really did think it was the Singapore cruise. Learn so much from these boards.

Cheers

7 points for a 7 day cruise and 7 points for booking 9 months in advance.

Archived