We are the active 55+ that are friend with Dorothy!

11dfr11

Instead of "Go back to Kansas", Sign up as so, on Cruise Critic in every roll call.

We are 59 and 63 women and enjoy the company of everyone, but come out of the closet and let's all have fun together.

We have been together for 35+ years and have been cruising since Celebrity Horizon came into NYs Harbor. We love it. Our next cruise is The Freedom Of The Seas in May and next year we go on a transatlantic from Ft. lauderdale Fl. To Rome,Italy(16 days in April 2014..

Come out and join us.

And I thought I was the only one. I am 55+ cruiser that discovered the joys of cruising about 6 years ago and have tried almost every cruise line since. I don't have plans for next year yet but am very tempted by an RSVP cruise, but am a little hesitant because of that 55+ (59 and counting). That transatlantic to Rome sounds great. I limit myself to 7-day cruises (I haven't retired yet so I have to mix work with fun).

And I thought I was the only one. I am 55+ cruiser that discovered the joys of cruising about 6 years ago and have tried almost every cruise line since. I don't have plans for next year yet but am very tempted by an RSVP cruise, but am a little hesitant because of that 55+ (59 and counting). That transatlantic to Rome sounds great. I limit myself to 7-day cruises (I haven't retired yet so I have to mix work with fun).

Hi,

Well, yes I am we'll aware of RSVP cruises. I love doing the longer cruises and have never done a transatlantic. We also don't like to segregate ourselves so we have never been on an Olivia cruise.

Keep in touch because I know that SAGE here in Florida is doing a 7 day. Do you belong to SAGE? They are all over in the big cities. Go to their website.

Good Luck.

Dale

Archived