Anyone ever get into a verbal argument or

I've had my share of fairly rude people, which I've managed to ignore, but many more occasions where people I don't even know can be so kind.

On our last cruise in May, my DH, older DD and myself were watching the final show and had 3 seats in the middle of a crowded row. The whole theater was packed as it was the finale. We had allowed our 12 year old DD to enjoy her friends at Adventure Ocean since we were leaving the next day, but she knew that we were going to watch the show and decided mid-way thru to join us. She came and sat on my lap (as there was nowhere else to sit), and people at the end of the row saw us, moved into the only unoccupied seat in the row, and everyone else moved down to give us an extra seat for my DD. I thought this was unusually thoughtful for about 8 people ALL to get up and move over for one little girl to have a seat.

Proof that there are more nice people out there than rude ones, the rude just stand out more:rolleyes: - lol!

I wanted to sit in front of my wife who was in a wheelchair at the back of La Scala. There was an empty seat but the man seated next to it said that he was saving it for his wife who had gone to the bathroom. It turns out that his wife was sitting two seat away from him also saving another seat. A heated exchange did take place, which really raised my blood pressure. This was the only incident in the most relaxing cruiuse in my life

Archived