St. Thomas - Villa Botanica and Norbu

I am researching Villa Botanica and Norbu and possible ceremony and reception locations. Norbu is PRICEYYYYYYYYYYYY but for the ceremony very affordable.

Is anyone planning a wedding there or has anyone been married there if so can you share pictures.

Is Villa Botanica near the beach where we can take photos

I am getting married and having my reception on St. Thomas next April. I chose Villa Botanica, which is an old sugar cane plantation converted into a house/nationally registered botanical garden. It is up on top of Crown mountain, so there is no beach in walking distance. I am getting married on the beach though at the base of the "mountain" which is Brewer's Bay beach. I have to transport all my guests up the mountain which is supposedly a 10-15 min drive. So you could do a beach wedding/villa botanica reception if you wanted to go though route.

Happy planning! :D

We'll be married a week from today at Villa Botanica, I fell in love with pictures of the property. The owners have been fabulous to work with and very friendly. Like the other poster said the Villa is up the mountain side but my understanding from the photographer is if we want some beach pictures that can be done before or after, and close to the port, Happy Planning!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

Archived