Got a Carnival call today!!!....

I was sitting at my desk actually working and NOT thinking about the wedding, when my cell phone rang and it said "Carnival Corp" on the Caller ID!!! :eek::eek:

I thought OMG, here it is my FINAL CALL! I grabbed the phone and at the same time grabbed a pen and my wedding notepad and was all ready to chat and take notes when Sajay said "I just wanted to make sure you didn't think I forgot about you, but I don't have all the confirmations yet. I'll call you later this week to go over everything." :(

What a let down! Oh well, at least she does remember me! LOL

You sure Set this Thread up!!!!! lololol I was like Ohhh Great, SO what is she going to write down. ;). And I was craking up when U said U had grabed Ur Pen and Wedding Notebook.. Everything will work out, and U will be getting Married Sooooooon.. Wooooooooooooooooooo

Thanks Shatima!! LOL - I think since they normally call you 2 weeks before your wedding (usually on embarkation day), they called me yesterday which was exactly 2 weeks before my wedding. I'm not really too worried since I didn't have a preference as to where the ceremony or reception will be and since we aren't getting married on embarkation day, they do have 2 days to tell me more about the wedding.

Just trying to get last minute items done. This coming weekend is my last full weekend at home in Orlando, since we are driving to Tampa on Mother's Day, so I have TONS to do this weekend. Including cleaning my house since my future MIL is flying into Orlando Saturday the 11th. Can't let her see this place so messy! LOL

LOLOLOLOLOLOL U are funnnnnny.. Yes Please tidy up some.. That would be a mess.. I wish I was in Orlando and could drive.. That's Great.. Start tonight doing a lil something, ans cont to Sunday.. U will NEVER get these Days or Hours back.. Even if U do Two 30 mins lil items.. That will take away 2 items from the Weekend.. Honey Next Wed will be 4 months left.. and even with that said I will be in the Floor (I love sitten on the carpet) Tonight and knock out another task while Scandal is on lmbo :D

Everything will werk out great.. Hugs

Thanks Shatima!! LOL - I think since they normally call you 2 weeks before your wedding (usually on embarkation day), they called me yesterday which was exactly 2 weeks before my wedding. I'm not really too worried since I didn't have a preference as to where the ceremony or reception will be and since we aren't getting married on embarkation day, they do have 2 days to tell me more about the wedding.

Just trying to get last minute items done. This coming weekend is my last full weekend at home in Orlando, since we are driving to Tampa on Mother's Day, so I have TONS to do this weekend. Including cleaning my house since my future MIL is flying into Orlando Saturday the 11th. Can't let her see this place so messy! LOL

Archived