You Know That You Are Addicted to Cruising - Carnival Edition

zumbaguy

GUILTY! I've been extreme couponing seriously for over a year. It got so bad I had to buy a deep freezer! :eek: I don't buy unnecessary things like 500 bottles of mustard, but I stock up on juice, pasta, frozen vegetables, soup, etc when they're on sale. I can tell you first hand you will save A LOT of money doing this. Give it a try! ;)

I love couponing. There's nothing like walking out of a store paying $25 for $125 worth of goods. Or better yet walking out with more cash than you went in with (it only happened once. I came out $21 ahead). Unfortunately I don't get to do it as much anymore since I'm out on the road 2 months at a time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How about when you work in a Dr.'s office and when the patients mention cruises, even the doctors send them your way for advice?:rolleyes:

And I totally relate to all the other posts!:D

you are considering redoing part of the house and you want to call the carnival ship designers to see if you can order one of the pre-fab bathroom modules

your cooking/baking consists of replicating Carnival recipes, specifically Bitter'n'Blanc.

Holy crap. I thought I was the only one! I was on Pinterest a few nights ago pinning away Carnival copy cat recipes...

When you refer to left or right as port and starboard and you are no where near a ship :eek:

When the very idea of a land vacation gives you the willies :eek: and the mere suggestion could get someone hurt :cool: Ok, maybe I'm the only one :rolleyes:

You hear Stevie Wonder's Uptight Alright on oldies radio and all you can think of is the Welcome Aboard show!

Sent from my iPod touch using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

...and you actually know the dance steps to the song - and feel like throwing a giant beach ball around! :D:D

You look forward to a week of hearing the room stewards call you DH "Mr. Boobie" as that's how several have pronounced Bobby :)

Hilarious, and made me think of our MDR server on my last cruise.

We had the most delightful table mates. Our server came around to ask our names on the first night. One of our table mates said "my name is Bob, spelled with two o's."

She innocently responds "Then that would make it boobs..Oh!" and she turned a deep shade of scarlet.

She addressed him as Mr. Bob with two o's for the remainder of the cruise.

We had the most delightful table mates. Our server came around to ask our names on the first night. One of our table mates said "my name is Bob, spelled with two o's."

She innocently responds "Then that would make it boobs..Oh!" and she turned a deep shade of scarlet.

It could also be "Bobo". :)

omg, i was nailed in the first post, second, third, fourth and 5th. etc I need a meeting. you know you are addicted to Carnival cruising, and CC, when you have painted your CC avatar name on your suitcase, . You are on Carnival web sites planning a cruise, when you have ZERO in the bank, and nothing to use for a down payment. I would say it's embaressing, but you all understand. Oh and I did meet my BFF on CC, but didn't know it would be so until after the cruise....LOL.

Holy crap. I thought I was the only one! I was on Pinterest a few nights ago pinning away Carnival copy cat recipes...

I tried this a while back, and it was really good. I have a hard time finding brioche bread which makes a huge difference (don't use sweet bread rolls).

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1385405

When ur doctor tells u thursday nite that u need to have surgery and u ask if u can still go on ur cruise on monday!!!!!!:D

I had surgery 10 days before a cruise in 1996, dr said that the staples could come out in 10 days, told him no, they would be coming out in 8 days as I had a flight scheduled and that I don't think the ships dr would remove staples, they came out and I made the cruise.

... you are referred to as the person who knows the most about cruising in your peers and family members (I am hardly a cruise expert haha)

.... you aim to go on as many cruises within the year as financially possible

.... your remembered by carnival staff from previous cruises and you remember them

.... you take cruise printouts of future cruises you would like to do on your cruise to book at the cruise desk on board

.... you are constantly on cruise critic reading reviews for possible future ships you may go on

.... you haven't gone on the cruise yet and already your looking at future cruises to get your planning fix in

.... one week is not enough and you know you need to do a b2b cruise

.... you have a checklist of places you want to cruise to but the list is never-ending because you hear of private islands