If you want to ride the Navigator to Costa Maya

I booked a cruise today on the Navigator to Costa Maya , Roatan, and Cozumel..There are only 2 cruises available with this itinerary, Nov 16 2014 , and May 4 2014...I spoke to a rep at Royal, and he said this would not be repeated...I wish they would , as we like to go to Majahual at Costa Maya , and like Roatan and Cozumel..Not many ships go to Costa Maya anymore for some reason. Just thought I would share if anyone is interested..

I really really really wish I had a NCC right now. I would book the Nov. sailing, just in case. But not sure I want to put out $500 in deposit at the moment while I'm paying off my Allure sailing as well as some land vacations coming up. Boo. I'm sure that sailing will go quickly and prices will only raise.

it has been a long time since I've been to Costa Maya (pre-hurricane) and I would really love to go back. I also haven't been to Roatan previously so this would be a perfect itinerary for me. (and I could go cave tubing in Belize this time--we did the ruins last time).

I really really really wish I had a NCC right now. I would book the Nov. sailing, just in case. But not sure I want to put out $500 in deposit at the moment while I'm paying off my Allure sailing as well as some land vacations coming up. Boo. I'm sure that sailing will go quickly and prices will only raise.

I found a September sailing I want to book but have to hold off for the same reasons. I'm thinking I'll book while on board next month

Archived