NOS Schedule question

Just saw Navigator schedule for Galveston. Good they added summer cruises, even though I cant afford it. But when I look at the cruise from Jan. - May 2014, no prices, just says N/A. Are they all full, or does this mean something else? HELP !!! Want to use my next Cruise Credit.

Just saw Navigator schedule for Galveston. Good they added summer cruises, even though I cant afford it. But when I look at the cruise from Jan. - May 2014, no prices, just says N/A. Are they all full, or does this mean something else? HELP !!! Want to use my next Cruise Credit.

People are talking about that here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1837414

My TA was able to get prices even though it said N/A on her booking engine. She clicked it anyway and it priced and she confirmed us on a May 2014 and a Jan 2015 cruise. We've paid the deposits and received our copies of the confirmations.

We really wanted to go April 2014, but those are not coming up. We can book March or May, but no April 2014. If they show up we may switch the May cruise to April. Our TA has e-mailed her sales manager to ask what happened to April 2014.

My TA was able to get prices even though it said N/A on her booking engine. She clicked it anyway and it priced and she confirmed us on a May 2014 and a Jan 2015 cruise. We've paid the deposits and received our copies of the confirmations.

We really wanted to go April 2014, but those are not coming up. We can book March or May, but no April 2014. If they show up we may switch the May cruise to April. Our TA has e-mailed her sales manager to ask what happened to April 2014.

Could you send me the mane of your TA? Mine couldn't find any March sailings and I can't find them either. I called RCI and was told to wait a week and check back because they were adjusting the prices.

Archived