Breakaway!

As I read a post, you will have to put your key card into slot when you enter your cabin for your lights and A.C. to turn on~~so lights will go on when you do that to show your cabin is occupied~~I wonder when you leave if your A.C. goes off so that when you come back into your cabin it is hot until you put the card back into the slot~~funny system if you ask me! Anyone know about this! Thanks!:)

Yes, all of the above is true. It's similar to the Epic. Just bring a dummy card to keep in the slot, like a grocery store card.

I think it's rather dumb all the electric outlets shut off, how are people supposed to charge their camera batteries, phones, and medical equipment?

As I read a post, you will have to put your key card into slot when you enter your cabin for your lights and A.C. to turn on~~so lights will go on when you do that to show your cabin is occupied~~I wonder when you leave if your A.C. goes off so that when you come back into your cabin it is hot until you put the card back into the slot~~funny system if you ask me! Anyone know about this! Thanks!:)

Yes, it is true. Another thing to think about is that because the light above your door will indicate that the room is occupied, if you plan on leaving a card in there you may want to let your room steward know so that they don't avoid taking care of your room thinking you are in there. Many people are more concerned about the outlets, because if you have a battery on a charger, the outlets do not work when there isn't a card in the slot either.

Hope this helps!

Archived