Sunshine

ljslight

Ok, you lucky cruisers who are going on the Carnival Sunshine, I expect to see tons of pictures and lots of remarks on the ship!!! Just saying!!! Be prepared with a camera and lots of pics to share!!!!!:)

I will have loads for you in 36 days!!!!

Sarge as always looking forward to your fab updates!!!

Imagine all those lucky passengers making there way to airports right now to get on the sunshine on Sunday!!! Have been thinking about them all day!!

When is the first cruise?

In 3 Days!!!!!!

We leave Saturday and board on Sunday. Plan on taking tons of Pics, Can't promise they will be anywhere near as good as Sarge/Bill's nor will I post as many as he posts. However I will post a number of pics when we get back. I've already promised to post some pics of the new OS on deck 5 while onboard the ship.

In 3 Days!!!!!!

We leave Saturday and board on Sunday. Plan on taking tons of Pics, Can't promise they will be anywhere near as good as Sarge/Bill's nor will I post as many as he posts. However I will post a number of pics when we get back. I've already promised to post some pics of the new OS on deck 5 while onboard the ship.

You may have competition. I just read Radu will be onboard taking pix as well.

We dont go till January but I will do a review too. Its half the fun of cruising to come back and share and relive it all through doing the review! :D

Really looking forward to reviews from you that go before me too. Sure helps since I cant ever get enuf. Im so excited for those of you who finally get to go!

I can't wait to see pictures, we've been watching the transformation on Carnival's website and it looks like she is going to be awesome. We've got a BTB book in January and it can't come soon enough - everyone send lots of pictures!

We fly out to Venice tomorrow so we have a full day before we can board the Sunshine. Just getting those last minute details down. I hope I purchased enough memory cards!:rolleyes:

I can't wait to see all the pictures and read the reviews. We don't sail until January so we have quite a wait:( I'm so excited that she is about to set sail Sunday, everyone enjoy your cruise and please post lots of pics:)

I'm getting excited to see some of the pictures and reviews of the Sunshine as well. We don't go on her until her last Mediterranean cruise before the Transatlantic back to the US. While my pictures probably won't be as good or as extensive as Sarge's, I'll be posting pictures to my travel blog once back.

Ok, who's going to post pics of "Captain Potato Head" and give me an idea of where he is on the Sunshine?!?! Though I have an idea.....

I posted a picture of him yesterday, but I have no idea where he is on the ship! :)

Archived