Glory Eastern Caribbean Capers

SheilaInAL

I am seriously leaning toward booking the Glory's Eastern Caribbean itinerary for April, 2006. Do any of you cruisers have there have the Glory's Eastern Capers? I tried my usual resource (cruiseclues.com), but did not find the Glory's Eastern Capers on there.

Thanks for your help!

I am seriously leaning toward booking the Glory's Eastern Caribbean itinerary for April, 2006. Do any of you cruisers have there have the Glory's Eastern Capers? I tried my usual resource (cruiseclues.com), but did not find the Glory's Eastern Capers on there.

Thanks for your help!

Follow this link, someone was emailing the Eastern Capers

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=181261&highlight=Glory+Eastern+Capers

Sheila: Forgive me if this is a stupid question.. but are you basing your decision on a cruise on the capers???

Those capers can change at a drop of a hat-- depending on the cruise director- I hate for you to be disappointed if something you were looking forward to was no longer available.

Does someone have a copy of sample Eastern Caribbean Capers that I can see as well? I emailed the CC member who made some copies available on the other thread mentioned but I have not received a response. Just curious re schedule of activities. Thanks.

Archived