Coupon Code for????

Hey girl,

No coupon code but I wanted to tell you and others about a great DIY. You can get a signature picture frame for 20 bucks. I am using this instead of a guest book. Creative bag sells the inside of the signature frame then u buy a frame fom Walmart and put it inside the frame an remove the glass, wula 20 dollar signature frame!

Megan

LOVEEEEEEE, and I was thinking about doing a Frame :).. Thank Youuuuu;)

Hey girl,

No coupon code but I wanted to tell you and others about a great DIY. You can get a signature picture frame for 20 bucks. I am using this instead of a guest book. Creative bag sells the inside of the signature frame then u buy a frame fom Walmart and put it inside the frame an remove the glass, wula 20 dollar signature frame!

Megan

Hey my sista, I am getting a delivery from Oriental today. I will pass on anything I get via Email. And guess what...I got the signature frame too. From Hobby Lobby.We bought the mid priced one. I wasnt thrilled with the frame. But my love did a paint job on it adding black to the silver frame and I like it better. It will do until we can get a more expensive frame. I put one of the pics we bought from Carnival photographer on our last cruise for the wedding day and I will swap it out with one of our wedding pics when we get them back. My colors are black and white with red accents so I bought red and black sharpies for people to use. And I am going to put out a little box of index cards in case anyone wants to write out a message or well wishes (since we have 160 confirmed now) and that way we will only have signatures on the frame :)

Thank You Rollissaria & Sister,

:) lol These are two great tips/money saving offers.. I will look into it. and then Ree1009 U may have somethign great inside ur box.. Glad he made it like U want it .. and U Woooooooo.. Thats alot of folks, Its funny U say something about the Note Cards and Advice.. I was just thinking about that.. But Everyone comes to US for Advice.. so im wondering about doing something around that.. Im about to hit u up..

I just wanted to make sure everyone has a place to sign. That way they arent leaving long messages on the pic frame and I can put the cards in my scrapbook.

Looking for vistaprint coupons too :)

• 2 weeks later...

I have to say, thank you for this post!!

I had never heard of discount mugs before... My fiancee is a bit of a craft beer snob, so we saw some beer mugs at things remembered that we wanted to get engraved... They wanted $30 PER MUG... it was going to be almost $400.

We ended up with pint glasses at Discount mugs! With 2 sides of laser etching, my own design, and a monogram on the back side... 13 pints, 11 with monograms (2 plain for us to keep in our bar :) ) it was like $110 total. After the coupon code above, it cost less then $9. PER GLASS! With my own custom art on it!

http://ff4857a53641d4daa814-f8db54edcfa2d9e63d06e868d33a96ae.r50.cf1.rackcdn.com/DM1013530_1368650345_DM1013530_.pdf

For a few weeks I totally forgot about my neice and nephew (6 and 10).. Then I found this vendor on Etsy that will take my design for the pints, and turn it into a vinyl design on these water bottles for the kids... with their name on the other side!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/95381612/personalized-beach-themed-water-bottle

I did some GREAT favors and still spent less then half what I would have at things remembered!

• 2 weeks later...

See THATS what Im talking about.. When we HELP each other and Share we ALL get great Savings from it.. Im VERY happy it worked out for you..:D

S/N~ things remembered should be ashame of them self!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they have REALLY went up!!!!

I have to say, thank you for this post!!

I had never heard of discount mugs before... My fiancee is a bit of a craft beer snob, so we saw some beer mugs at things remembered that we wanted to get engraved... They wanted $30 PER MUG... it was going to be almost $400.

We ended up with pint glasses at Discount mugs! With 2 sides of laser etching, my own design, and a monogram on the back side... 13 pints, 11 with monograms (2 plain for us to keep in our bar :) ) it was like $110 total. After the coupon code above, it cost less then $9. PER GLASS! With my own custom art on it!

http://ff4857a53641d4daa814-f8db54edcfa2d9e63d06e868d33a96ae.r50.cf1.rackcdn.com/DM1013530_1368650345_DM1013530_.pdf

For a few weeks I totally forgot about my neice and nephew (6 and 10).. Then I found this vendor on Etsy that will take my design for the pints, and turn it into a vinyl design on these water bottles for the kids... with their name on the other side!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/95381612/personalized-beach-themed-water-bottle

I did some GREAT favors and still spent less then half what I would have at things remembered!

Archived