Salon Hours on Port Days?

So, my sister was going to do my hair for my wedding day (while we are in Grand Cayman), but unfortunately she has had to have carpal tunnel surgery on her right (dominant) hand and won't be able to.

I am doing my own make-up, but it would be nice to have someone else do my hair and help me put the veil on.

I know that it isn't going to be cheap, and that they run specials on port days, but does anyone know what time they open? I don't have the exact time of the wedding just yet, but it will be sometime between 11 am and 1pm and I should find out for sure no later than next Monday.

Thanks in advance! :D

I am sure if you go to the salon desk on the first day they will be able to accommodate you for your wedding. I am fairly certain they start the massages at 8 or maybe even earlier.

I have had my hair done in the salon a couple different times and with a cut it was around $50 + tip. If you are just getting a style it should be less unless you have really long hair. I don't recall seeing any port day 'specials' for the salon but all fees are discounted slightly on Port days.

If you are coordinating any wedding activities through the ship then they would also be able to help make the arrangements with the salon prior to sailing.

Best Wishes for a wonderful wedding!!

Archived