Imagination 4 day Key West & Cozumel Review

I was on this same cruise with you. What I really liked: the ship was very clean and the staff really friendly. What I didn't like: I got a carton of skim milk off the buffet one evening and it was badly curdled although it was not close to being out of date. Also, the deck chairs around the waterworks area are very worn and look like they need to be replaced.

LOVE your tag line! "If you can't say something nice, then come sit next to me!"

OP - thanks for the great review and pictures! I'm headed out on her soon, for 1st solo cruise & 1st Carnival cruise - I'm an NCL girl but am branching out, one cruise line at a time :D:D:D

• 4 weeks later...
Today is the day that I planned to climb the lighthouse, photo op at the southernmost point, mile marker 0 & eat a slice of key lime pie. Noticed the word “Planned”, well once again I’m up & ready bright n early & go on deck top watch us sail into port. I really don’t know how we manage to find each other at the Horizon Grill but we always do & by the time we get off the ship it was about 10:30. Well Fee has bad knees & can’t walk very fast (remember, we might look good but were no spring chickens ;)) so we hop on the first trolley we see….Old Town Trolley. Never again, it took forever just to get to the southernmost point at 11:50am. At this point only Traci & I got off, luckily the line to take a picture moved quick, we got our photos & high tailed it back to the ship. We did manage to stop at Kermits for a slice of pie, an ice cream shop for Cuban coffee ice cream & Diamonds International for my free charm. BTW, the ice cream was delish & never got around to eating my pie & of course when we got to the dock the line to board was the length of the pier & some.

DSCN5081.JPG

Sunrise over Key West

Back on board & I’m on the Lido for sail away. I noticed they were setting up for the master mixologist competition & was the first to sign up. Sidebar…for 2 weeks prior to sail date I've been practicing my mixes & now is the time to see if I got what it takes. Well with a couple of shots of tequila, amaretto, banana daiquiri mix & blue curacao….I am a Master Mixologist!!! After my big win I decided to take a dip in the pool with Felicia. Before you know it, its time to get ready for dinner. Tonight is elegant night & I just love playing dress up. I missed the 5-6pm captain's celebration, but hoped to make it to the 7-8pm one. Unfortunately dinner was very slow & we didn't get out til almost 8. Tonight I had the shrimp cocktail, barbecued pork spare ribs & grand marnier souflee. The ribs were absolutely delicious, just don’t know why they serve it on elegant night & I really missed the bitter n blanc. We all went to the adults only comedy show with Azeem & boy o boy, it really was adult only. He is hilarious & if your ever on board with him, make sure you catch his show. Felicia & I went to the Motown & Michael Jackson special at illisons, where we stayed till after midnight for the Booty shaking contest, that Felicia entered…she cant walk far or fast, but can shake her booty like a 20year old. Time for some late night pizza & call it a night.

DSCN5299.JPG

I do concur Azul lol I mean Azeem is hilarious. We were on the Glory with him and this lady kept heckling him and calling him Azul. He was so quick with comebacks on her. I love Azeem!!

OK one last photo & I swear, I'm really done....

IMG_2250.JPG

This is the real reason why people go over board....no one just slips & falls over!!!

Well I just wanna thank everyone for the kind words & I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I did living it. Now I'm off to read each & everything I can about the Pride for my next trip.

Thanks

TeeTee :D

I just want to scream.

Yo chick! Get down!

• 5 months later...