Escargot on Valor

I've read that most of the time, they're an app on formal nights. Thats not necessarily true though bc when I had them on the Liberty, it was a casual night.

Sorry I can't be more specific, but I'll get back to you after Dec 8th ;)

That said, you can order them in the Steakhouse every night.

We decided not to do the steakhouse this last time. It was good, and we did it on two cruises, but not necessary a third time. Besides, we only ate about 1/3 of our cheesecake and requested to take it with us and they said no and wouldn't let us take it. We had taken it the time before with no problem. Thought that wasn't right. We paid for it and wanted to enjoy it.

Anybody know which day they serve the escargot on the Valor, if they still do? DH really was upset he missed them on the Pride as they served them the night we went to David's.

Why don't people just call them by their real name: "Snails".

We decided not to do the steakhouse this last time. It was good, and we did it on two cruises, but not necessary a third time. Besides, we only ate about 1/3 of our cheesecake and requested to take it with us and they said no and wouldn't let us take it. We had taken it the time before with no problem. Thought that wasn't right. We paid for it and wanted to enjoy it.

I can't think of anyone who has been able to finish the cheesecake. It is odd they wouldn't let you take it.

I can't think of anyone who has been able to finish the cheesecake. It is odd they wouldn't let you take it.

I know, they serve such a huge slice I can't see anyone finishing it. It seemed odd they wouldn't let us take it. But then the waitress seemed kind of snippy that night.

Archived