NCL Spirit, December 1, 2013, Barcelona - Canaries

muenchner

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hi Guys I will be on board on the 1st ! I am 37 and travelling on my own too! so will look for ward to meeting new people ;-

Hi, i think i will be on the Friends of Dorothy and at Henrys Pup on the first sea day at 2 pm (the Cruise-critic meeting) look forward to meet you. My name is Andy

Actually I was thinking about taking the cruise leaving on dec, 10th. But as I can see how many single gay travellers will be on the dec 1st trip I will consider this one.

I will be travelling alone as well as my partner prefers to go skiing instead of cruising.

I´m Alex, 45 yrs, from Nuremberg, Germany.

@ Andy: You´re on the “blue Sites” aka Gayromeo as well? Find me there as “Rochester”.

Ps. Any thoughts about making excursions together while in port? Been to Madeira a couple of times, but never to the others ports…. Prefer to go independent instead of going on one of those overpriced excursions they sell on the ship.

Cheers

Actually I was thinking about taking the cruise leaving on dec, 10th. But as I can see how many single gay travellers will be on the dec 1st trip I will consider this one.

I will be travelling alone as well as my partner prefers to go skiing instead of cruising.

I´m Alex, 45 yrs, from Nuremberg, Germany.

@ Andy: You´re on the “blue Sites” aka Gayromeo as well? Find me there as “Rochester”.

Ps. Any thoughts about making excursions together while in port? Been to Madeira a couple of times, but never to the others ports…. Prefer to go independent instead of going on one of those overpriced excursions they sell on the ship.

Cheers

Hi! I bocked 2 excursions.... but cheap ones... remember, the cruise at Dez 1 goes to Tenerife not to Madeira... i makes it may be more attractive for you?

Schönen Abend

Andreas

• 2 weeks later...
My Name is Andreas or Andy, if you like :-)

Look forward to have lunch with you, Mark.

Hi Andreas it's nearly time and I'm very excited :-) !

My brother will now be on the ship too so he may join us for dinner if that's ok?

Look forward to seeing you on board x

Hi Andreas it's nearly time and I'm very excited :-) !

My brother will now be on the ship too so he may join us for dinner if that's ok?

Look forward to seeing you on board x

Hey, this is great...sure.... so do we meet on the first night with Lara at 7 pm ? Galaxy of the Stars ....Or you just call me... just 2 nights :-) See you....

Edited by muenchner