Has anyone else fallen asleep during the cave tubing?

browneyedwoman

I am not a morning person. I've never pretended to be one and never will be. We did cave tubing in Belize and had to get up early for the excursion and tendering process. I loved cave tubing but once or twice (or three times) my husband had to nudge me because I fell asleep in my tube while floating in the cave. Has this happened to anyone else?

I work graveyards (5pm-630am) so I am by no means a morning person either and when we go on cruises it sure messes with me flipping my hours around like that. While I have been cave tubing 3 times (and a 4th time will happen in a couple of weeks) I have yet to fall asleep in the caves...it sure is relaxing enough though:D

I'm not a morning person either and work nights. Cruising completely screws with my schedule but I have to say there's no way I could fall asleep while cave tubing. Although it's relaxing, I'm checking everything out and don't want to miss a thing. :D We will be cave tubing next week and I will be tired, but busy taking tons of pictures. :p

Archived