why is everything so difficult with Carnival?

Yesterday I purchased $200 in cruise cash for my sons cruise in 2 weeks.

I got no email confirmation but did get a confirmation number.

There is nothing showing on his documents either so I called to get an email confirmation.

I called Bon Voyage, and they said i called the wrong dept and gave me another number which also told me I called the wrong dept and they in turn gave me another number.

Of course after searching their system they couldn't find any purchase.

So still no email confirmation and don't know who to call now.

VERY FRUSTRATING!

You would think that after spending $200 they could at least send a confirmation.:mad:

Bill

E-mail guestinfo@carnival.com. Give them your name, your son's name, his cruise info, the $ amount, and someone will e-mail you back within 24 hours with a confirmation.

Thank you very much for the info. I have shot off an email.:)

Sorry but don't have the trust in CCL that the credit will be applied and without a confirmation he would be stuck if not applied to his onboard account.

Hopefully it'll be an easy fix.:)

Thank you again. :)

Bill

I called Bon Voyage, and they said i called the wrong dept and gave me another number which also told me I called the wrong dept and they in turn gave me another number.

Bill

Hi,

I had the same problem, email but no confirmation number; write

giftsnservices@carnival.com, someone name Judy responded right away with a confirmation number.

It doesn't show in docs. Its not obc. It will appear on his on board statement for each purchase as a credit until he has spent $200.

Sent using my Commodore 64

Yes thanks that is what I have been reading. I also read yesterday that there was a person who didn't get their cruise cash applied and they needed to take paperwork down to guest services and it finally got applied day 3.

just wan to make sure i have all my ducks in a row.:)

Bill

When calling Carnival about an issue, once given the runaround, most people will just give up. That probably saves Carnival millions every year. Only the persistant get the better deals and better quality service and full advantage of sales, perks and benefits that Carnival offers.

Most people I know pay more for less on cruises than we do. They say, "How do you afford to cruise". We say, "It's not as expensive as you think." But you have to know how to play the game.

Archived