Deposits down, count down begins!!!

mikechass

Thanks everyone for all the help.

We have put a group hold on 11 rooms, and I am SOOOOOOO excited about this!!

I wondered, do they serve Coke Products? I assumed they did since RCCL and X both do.

Also, are there any excursions you guys would recommend we try, I am thinking the Train ride but what else.

Lastly, is there anywhere I can find our included excursion which I assume is on Lareto day??

We are doing the 12 day Mexican Riviera departing Jan 29th out of LA on Quest.

Thanks so much everyone!!!

Chass

Thanks everyone for all the help.

We have put a group hold on 11 rooms, and I am SOOOOOOO excited about this!!

I wondered, do they serve Coke Products? I assumed they did since RCCL and X both do.

Also, are there any excursions you guys would recommend we try, I am thinking the Train ride but what else.

Lastly, is there anywhere I can find our included excursion which I assume is on Lareto day??

We are doing the 12 day Mexican Riviera departing Jan 29th out of LA on Quest.

Thanks so much everyone!!!

Chass

Hi Mike,

Congrats on your Quest booking. I can answer a couple of your questions. Azamara features Coca-Cola Products.

Regarding your AzAmazing event, I'm fairly certain the schedule is currently available through the end of 2013. Hopefully, Azamara will release future dates in the near future.

Here's a listing of the 2013 events : http://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/special-offers/azamazing-evenings

I hope this helps !

Hey Andy, when will you be doing a AZ cruise?

Hi Need2cruisesoon,

Thanks for your question. I'm hoping for later this year, when Quest returns to Miami. However, as of this moment, I'm not booked yet. I hope to finalize things before the current promotion ends, as the upgrade offer is very enticing.

Hi Mike,

Congrats on your Quest booking. I can answer a couple of your questions. Azamara features Coca-Cola Products.

Regarding your AzAmazing event, I'm fairly certain the schedule is currently available through the end of 2013. Hopefully, Azamara will release future dates in the near future.

Here's a listing of the 2013 events : http://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/special-offers/azamazing-evenings

I hope this helps !

Thanks so much.

I am very excited to try this line, and trust your opinion Andy so to hear you are thinking of booking too is music to my ears!!

The deal is QUITE amazing.

I will be patient for the 2014 AzAmazing event.

Just thought maybe someone who has done this one before knows what they tend to offer out of that port.

I am a HUGE Diet Coke drinker so that answer right there has made my morning!!! Thanks again for taking the time to answer.

Chass

Archived