Pride of America - Oahu - Marriott Waikiki - pick up room keys?

Ruth

I heard you can pre-reg. for Pride of America Cruise @ Marriott Waikiki even if you are not staying there (pickup room keys for "Pride Of America") ...has anyone else heard that...we are staying @ the Radisson not to far from the Marriott...

I called NCL customer service to inquire about pre cruise check in for my cruise on PO America in August. They said that if you are staying at another hotel other than Marirott Waikiki you cannot pre register for the cruise and have to check in at the pier.

I then decided to call the Marriott Waikiki directly and asked for the NCL desk located in the hotel. I asked the NCL representative the same question, whether I could do a pre cruise check in if I was not staying at the hotel.

She told me that the NCL desk in the Marriott Waikiki is only for Marriott guests that have booked their pre stay through NCL. If you booked your pre stay with Marriott directly and did not go through NCL then you are not able to do the pre cruise check in.

That's too bad, I was hoping to do a pre cruise check in at the Marriott to save some time at the pier.

Archived