Valor Aft balcony Upper or Verandah

Our sailing just had another price drop of over $200, but we are past final payment and booked Friends and Family. However I see that some aft balcony's have opened up on the Verandah deck and we could upgrade at no cost to us. Is there much noise from the Lido pool? I mean the deck chairs scraping when they put them back in order. Also is there a chance of people dropping food down on the balcony? How about soot? Like to hear from people before we decide if we should upgrade. Thanks!

Our sailing just had another price drop of over $200, but we are past final payment and booked Friends and Family. However I see that some aft balcony's have opened up on the Verandah deck and we could upgrade at no cost to us. Is there much noise from the Lido pool? I mean the deck chairs scraping when they put them back in order. Also is there a chance of people dropping food down on the balcony? How about soot? Like to hear from people before we decide if we should upgrade. Thanks!

We were in the starboard side aft wrap on upper deck for Victory. If the ships are built the same, I'd suggest getting the starboard side on Upper deck. It's much larger than decks 7 and 8.

If you cant' get starboard side (port side is above a lounge with music blaring until midnight or 1am), then take Verandah, any side. You'll hear some chair scraping but nothing that will startle you in the middle of the night.

Archived