Weekend cruise from Miami

CleoPat

Has anyone heard anything about the weekend cruise out of Miami this past weekend? Someone just told me that they had rough weather and someone was on the waterslide and ended up on the deck, blood everyone and the ship had to turn back to Miami to bring person to hospital. Also, during very rough waters they tendered at a port. Trying to see if this is just rumor or fact.

Thanks.

Has anyone heard anything about the weekend cruise out of Miami this past weekend? Someone just told me that they had rough weather and someone was on the waterslide and ended up on the deck, blood everyone and the ship had to turn back to Miami to bring person to hospital. Also, during very rough waters they tendered at a port. Trying to see if this is just rumor or fact.

Thanks.

Typically, the weekend cruises are on the Norwegian Sky. She does not have a waterslide.

Typically, the weekend cruises are on the Norwegian Sky. She does not have a waterslide.

Very strange. And Majesty doesn't have a slide either, correct? I would have thought if something like this had happened, people would have written about it on CC. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Thanks...

The cruise was the sky. I was at dinner at the time but from what I heard a passenger tried to jump into the pool from the basketball deck and landed on the deck. Witnesses said he never moved. A code alpha was called and the ship turned around within minutes. The captain said a passenger was severely injured. The seas were not rough and there is not a slide. I have wondered how the guy was doing. When they took him off the ship it looked to me that he may have passed away. I'm a nurse and a head injury patient usually has oxygen and ivs .he didn't have any and the ambulance didn't look in a hurry. I hope I'm wrong,it started out the cruise as a downer.

Thanks for letting me know. Always good to clear up rumors. People do crazy things on ships and then the ship gets blamed. Like the couple missing in Australia. NO ONE FALLS OVERBOARD!

Archived