Waiting list for dinner preference

Just curious - when I booked my cruise, they did not have my preferred dining available, so I asked to be put on the waiting list. I was told that the waiting list was short and that I should be able to get my dining preference, but was curious as to when I will know for sure? Before we board?

Just curious - when I booked my cruise, they did not have my preferred dining available, so I asked to be put on the waiting list. I was told that the waiting list was short and that I should be able to get my dining preference, but was curious as to when I will know for sure? Before we board?

Any time we have wait listed, our preferred dining has become available. You have plenty of time, so chances are very good. As to when you will know, that varies. Since they said the list was short, I would guess sooner than later. Enjoy your cruise!

Thanks. How soon should I call to find out, or will they contact me?

The change should be automatic if you were wait listed. Periodically check your reservation; I would not expect to be notified.

This has happened to us when we made most of our cruise reservations and have always been able to get our preference, usually with a month of making the reservation.

Archived