Soon to be going on Canival Spirit...How many formal nights?

Two friends and I have booked Carnival Spirit for July 6 sailing. I haven't sailed out of New Zealand or Australia before wondered how many formal nights will be on our 11 night cruise?

Two friends and I have booked Carnival Spirit for July 6 sailing. I haven't sailed out of New Zealand or Australia before wondered how many formal nights will be on our 11 night cruise?

We had two on our 12 night cruise, but people didn't dress up too much like they did on the Pearl. More smart casual than formal.

Thanks that has been so helpful. I've found it hard to find much information on the cruise at all. Not like when cruising out of America. The roll call didn't continue so haven't been able to chat to anyone going on the same cruise. I haven't had this before, maybe it's just cruising out of Aussie and NZ?

Anyway, thanks again. :)

I found it funny with Carnival Spirit roll calls - not too much chat goes on compared to Princess or P&O but not sure why.

The carnival FAQ are on the social networking site and carnival Australia websites but there is a lot of gaps in the available information.

I found it funny with Carnival Spirit roll calls - not too much chat goes on compared to Princess or P&O but not sure why.

The carnival FAQ are on the social networking site and carnival Australia websites but there is a lot of gaps in the available information.

Ohhhh you are sailing soon! Have a wonderful cruise!

Archived