Looking 4 Reasonable Dresses 4 the Cruise

Hello Ladies :p,

In one of my Reviews I got such great feedback on one of my Dresses.. And if Anyone knows me OR have Read my Reviews then U know I LOVE to look fly but on a Cheaper Dime.. With that being said. Ladies and Guys too. RIGHT NOW is the BEST time to go and get you some Pretty, Hot, And Sexy Dresses for your Formal Night, Club Nights, or just anytime..

The reason the best time is NOW is Because PROM is here, or just about Over.. That means ALL the Dresses/Suits or Marked WAAAAAAY Down.... I had on a Dress that Everyone kept stoping me saying Congrats and I was wondering WHY.. It was my Dress, it looked like A Short Wedding Dress (off the racks for i believe about $14 and it WAS $200 something!!!) .. I hope this Heads Up, help Someone..

p.s. Have I been Married for 2 months already? man time flies

Happy Shopping and Cruising:D

~~~~Shatima~~~~~

I'm starting the hunt for some cruise clothes, too! I'm with you...I like to look fly on a dime! :) I know in my area, the prom dresses at Deb, JCPenney, Macys etc. are all going on sale right now, as well as those at some of the bridal stores. I'm waiting for Old Navy to have their summer sale on dresses and flip flops - I love those comfy dresses that pull over a swim suit but still look nice! I also love Burlington and TJMaxx to find cute dresses and summer cruise wear on a budget!

Where's everyone else looking?

Hi Girls

Just wanted to share

I didnt want to spend hundreds on another wedding gown for my 10 year renewal. I just happen to see this bridesmaid dress on Brides Magazine and it was PERFECT!!! it was a blush mermaid tulle gown. Dressy enough for a wedding, blush perfect second wedding color!! so if you are looking for an informal gown, light colored bridesmaids dresses are always a cost effective option :)

Gisela

Great thread idea!

If you're looking for casual, practically wrinkle-free dresses for the rest of your trip, check out Burlington. I wanted some cute maxi dresses, and at a lot of places they cost between $40 and $80! I bought some at Burlington for between $13 and $25. And the $25 one was so pricey because it was lace.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

WooooW, All great ideas, and stores.... And the Funny thing is the White Dress I got was from DEB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lololol.. I love A sale Ladies, lol. Nothin like having Extra $$$$ to put towards something else, and STILL look good!!!!!!

My actual wedding dress is actually a bridesmaids dress and I got it in white. I am adding my own touches to it to make it mine. And today is the day. I AM COMING HOME WITH IT!!!! Lol

I always go into the big name stores to the clearance rack for my formal dresses. I love love Dillards clearance rack!! Also there is a place called Ross, you have to be willing to dig but so worth it. The most I have spent on my formal night dress is $25.

I am going to go try to find me some more cute sun dresses before time to get THE dress. Yall have a great TGIF!

HOW ARE WE FEELING TODAY?????????????????????? YES Honey Ross is my Nanny Favy store.. She just went this week and brought me Two dress..one in which i have on RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lololol I dotn have the Time to be looking but Nanny will have a field day honey...

My actual wedding dress is actually a bridesmaids dress and I got it in white. I am adding my own touches to it to make it mine. And today is the day. I AM COMING HOME WITH IT!!!! Lol

I always go into the big name stores to the clearance rack for my formal dresses. I love love Dillards clearance rack!! Also there is a place called Ross, you have to be willing to dig but so worth it. The most I have spent on my formal night dress is $25.

I am going to go try to find me some more cute sun dresses before time to get THE dress. Yall have a great TGIF!

Archived