Jimmie Lochhead

lildan

Hi Jimmie ....hope you are reading this after I gave you such a brilliant introduction on how to use Cruise Critic.

Hi everyone ....Jimmie (Chief Steward SD1) is retiring very soon and after such a fabulous cruise (see other thread)...Vance and I would just like to say.....THANKS JIMMIE for looking after us so well....

It would be great if you other cruisers who have sailed with Jimmie could use this thread to say au revoir....or pass on some funny moment...

Jimmie is was great to spend time with you and we would like to wish you all the best for the future and as to the story about how the wind drops when the sun goes down....how many other cruisers have you fooled with that one!!!

xx Helen & Vance

Best wishes Jimmie as you sail into the next chapter of your life;)

We sailed with Jimmie on our first SD cruise last December. He made sure that we had plenty of bug spray for our evening adventure to Foxy's on Jost Van Dyke as well as at White Bay for our caviar and champagne splash. Those no-seeums can really be horrible. But thanks to Jimmie we had not one bite. It's that attention to detail that makes SD and its staff special.

Seeing Jimmie in his formal whites, behind the surfboard literally in White Bay serving caviar and champagne still brings a smile.

• 7 months later...

To dear Jimmie - just found these boards and suddenly saw your name pop up. With very best wishes for your retirement. You made all our Sea Goddess I trips so very special. I am afraid that we have defected to Seabourn since the Goddesses changed - got to keep those "days" piling up for the freebie cruise! Allways remember being anchored in Sorrento on the Goddess with two Seabourn ships alongside, and you made sure that the Sea Goddess waiting area on the dock was so much more beautiful than Seabourn's. We were so proud of you! Enjoy your garden and time for yourself. Love Sue and Jeff Hewson:)

Archived