upgrade email for $30

ma_t_gus

So I received an email with an upgrade a link for my 5 day Canada cruise. For $30 total for the 3 of us, I upgraded from deck 6 aft balcony to deck 8 mid balcony.:D

Remarkable that you can see "Canada" in just 5 days! And to upgrade for $2 per person per day must be the icing on the cake!

Yikes, looks like I'm underneath the buffet area. The good thing is that it's only 1 flight up to the buffet. Maybe I can call them and they can just lower the food to the balcony. I hope I get a call or email for a suite upgrade for $60 (bwahahaha).

• 2 weeks later...
dang !!! I just missed a call from Carnival. They didn't leave a message. Could have been the upgrade fairy.

We just missed a call too minutes earlier, but not time for upgrade fairy for me (is it?). We just booked ours on Saturday via AAA and were holding our rooms until this morning, paid a few minutes later with a different person so that we could make sure it is what we wanted and discussed the numbers. Would they email if it was important, or call again? No email yet, I'll check my account I guess.

So I received an email with an upgrade a link for my 5 day Canada cruise. For $30 total for the 3 of us, I upgraded from deck 6 aft balcony to deck 8 mid balcony.:D

Sounds like a good upsell. Enjoy your cruise.

Oh don't say that...:( We went from Deck 1 to Deck 8 right under the pool deck after a price drop.

I'm cruised more than once on deck 8, and you do hear noise. It bothers some people more than others. It never kept me up at night or ruined my cruise. Don't stress too much about it.

I'm cruised more than once on deck 8, and you do hear noise. It bothers some people more than others. It never kept me up at night or ruined my cruise. Don't stress too much about it.

Cool. Once I'm out, I'm dead to the world, but sometimes noises will keep me awake depending on the noise.

Yes-sure he meant aft, not aft-facing.

I've been below the Lido Buffet on ships before and while yes, occasionally you hear a sound or two, it more than makes up for it in convenience. I would have taken that upsell in a heartbeat! Good luck!:):)

Archived