spa prices

Does anyone have a recent list of prices for massages/facials on Explorer of the Seas? I wanted to get a gift certificate for someone. I know there will be specials on port days, but would like an idea. Thanks

I just got off Adventure. Massages were around $140 dollars. There was a special for $99 but it was a couples massage so I presume that was the price for each person, a sort of buy one get one half price. I had a manicure and pedicure which were $45 and $65 respectively. The polish has lasted ten days so far.To this you add the 15% gratuity. You also get a sales pitch for any products they use. I think the staff must get commission.

I had a Swedish massage done for $107 + gratuity for 50 minutes. Treated myself for my Birthday. They did have $99 specials for anyone and you could pick 3 different things but they were on none sea days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...
I had a Swedish massage done for $107 + gratuity for 50 minutes. Treated myself for my Birthday. They did have $99 specials for anyone and you could pick 3 different things but they were on none sea days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you have any idea what it cost to have your hair done?

Thanks

Do you have any idea what it cost to have your hair done?

Thanks

DW and DD usually have a blow dry and they mentioned that prices vary on the lenght of the hair plus 15% added gratuity (i.e. prices start at about $35 -$45 USD or so for 'very short hair' and increse from there).

More procedures have higher price tags too - check RCL F&A section; must be a link to the website to current spa prices while on board.

Archived