Celebration-Egypt and Holy land 27th May

We have just booked Egypt and Holy land for 27th May this year, and would appreciate any advice on DIY in the ports.

I have searched the forum and picked a few hints up, but anything about doing Alexandria and Port Said DIY would be good. I think Ashdod will be spent onboard, doesn't look much there....

Mainly going for the sun, knowing that we are being well looked after for not much more than a week in Tenerife, and cheaper than HB or AI in Turkey....

Does anyone know who the CD is?

Someone on here mentioned Top Men are back on, so that's good news.

We have just booked Egypt and Holy land for 27th May this year, and would appreciate any advice on DIY in the ports.

I have searched the forum and picked a few hints up, but anything about doing Alexandria and Port Said DIY would be good. I think Ashdod will be spent onboard, doesn't look much there....

Mainly going for the sun, knowing that we are being well looked after for not much more than a week in Tenerife, and cheaper than HB or AI in Turkey....

Does anyone know who the CD is?

Someone on here mentioned Top Men are back on, so that's good news.

Top Men have just transferred over from the Dream & CD is Steve Johnson and the lovely 2Intemse are onboard too. Can't help with ports, sorry as we haven't done that itinerary

Thanks Jules.

We have never come across Steve before, I am sure all the ents will be up to the usual excellent Celebration standard.

We never got to see enough of 2Intense on the last 2 Celebration cruises, we must use Horizons more this time. There are always too many good acts or shows to try and fit in.....

Joe.

Gavin Carroll is taking over that week as cruise director from Steve we are on the week before and Gavin Told me via Facebook it's his handover week also most ports are better done with thomsons safer for you we did the cruise two years ago it's very good hope this helps

Gavin Carroll is taking over that week as cruise director from Steve we are on the week before and Gavin Told me via Facebook it's his handover week also most ports are better done with thomsons safer for you we did the cruise two years ago it's very good hope this helps

Does that mean that Gavin is on for the rest of the summer season? What's he like? Not come across him yet! What about ACD?

Great news about Gavin being on board.

He's a really sociable guy and a good entertainer, hope he does the Innkeeper from Les Mis, he is brill doing that.

We first met him in 2000 as a Thomson Gold host and keep bumping into him.

Archived