Dinner guests in Suites ?

svnseas

We are holding Celebrity Suite 9096 on Millie but considering an upgrade to a Royal Suite on this cruise or perhaps on Solstice a month earlier. Since it is only my wife and I, is it possible to invite other people (possibly not at suite level) for RS in-cabin course=by=course dinner service? We also hold Premium Liquor packages but appreciate that those apply ONLY for my wife and myself and any drinks for guests would incur add'l costs. This is not a deal-breaker but it would be nice to extend our hospitality onboard as we do at home.

We are considering the Solstice RS because those on Millie seem rather dark as opposed the bright, light CS on Millie and the seemingly lighter RS on Solstice. Also, we are considering the upgrade because of frequent comments about noise from above on Deck 9 = = and there are no other CS available at this time.

Yours,

Harry and Alice

It is my understanding that you can, indeed, have other passengers as guests for dinner.

It is also my understanding that none of the unlimited beverage packages can be used for room service. Didn't want that to surprise you on the ship.

Have fun!

Thanks .. and it did slip my mind about having drinks in the cabin. I am hoping that after a day or so of drinking Blue Sapphire Martinis, I may be able to pour one (or two) into a small shaker and take them back to my room. Nothing ventured; nothing gained.:)

You shouldn't have any problem taking drinks back to your room. I fully intend to enjoy glasses of wine on my balcony this summer. They just can't be delivered to you there using the package.

You shouldn't have any problem taking drinks back to your room. I fully intend to enjoy glasses of wine on my balcony this summer. They just can't be delivered to you there using the package.

Agree, plenty of 'drink' runs during my cruises.:D

We are holding Celebrity Suite 9096 on Millie but considering an upgrade to a Royal Suite on this cruise or perhaps on Solstice a month earlier. Since it is only my wife and I, is it possible to invite other people (possibly not at suite level) for RS in-cabin course=by=course dinner service? We also hold Premium Liquor packages but appreciate that those apply ONLY for my wife and myself and any drinks for guests would incur add'l costs. This is not a deal-breaker but it would be nice to extend our hospitality onboard as we do at home.

We are considering the Solstice RS because those on Millie seem rather dark as opposed the bright, light CS on Millie and the seemingly lighter RS on Solstice. Also, we are considering the upgrade because of frequent comments about noise from above on Deck 9 = = and there are no other CS available at this time.

Yours,

Harry and Alice

Harry and Alice

As far as I can see, your question about the beverage package has been answer but not the rest of your post.

You can invite others to join you for dinner in suite in both the Celebrity and the Royal Suites. However, should you consider an S-Class Celebrity Suite, you need to know that there is no dining table.

You are correct that the M-Class Royal Suite is darker than the S-Class equivalent. However, the M-Class Royal Suites are not as dark as they appear in the photographs but, if you like really bright, the S-Class is better. They are brighter than the M-Class Celebrity Suites. The M-Class Suites are more cosy. There are other reasons for selecting the S-Class RS over the M-Class: they have the two bathrooms and the wet bar; and the position is more central.

As for the noise issue in the deck 9 M-Class Celebrity Suite, it is not that bad. Although, people sometime complain about chairs being dragged overhead, the suite bedrooms are actually below the Pool Grill and I believe that it is actually the sound of the automatic doors that people hear and that is why it appears to be worse in 9094 than 9096. I know that when we were in 9096, the people next door complained about noise we did not hear and I am a very light sleeper. Of course, if you like a dark bedroom, the M-Class CS is the best choice, followed by the M-Class RS.

Hope this helps!

Sue

Thanks .. and it did slip my mind about having drinks in the cabin. I am hoping that after a day or so of drinking Blue Sapphire Martinis, I may be able to pour one (or two) into a small shaker and take them back to my room. Nothing ventured; nothing gained.:)

If you are in a RS or PH you will recieve a bottle of Vodka and Scoth with mixers, your butler will mix them for you if you and your guest. That way you don't have to worry about bring drinks back to your suite.

Archived