Last minute preparations!!!

Well ladies, you haven been an amazing and informative bunch, and I probably won't be online much the next few days. My future Mother-in-Law gets here tomorrow morning and will be helping us with last minute preparations and packing.

Then Sunday we are off to Tampa to meet other family and friends who will also be there early for the cruise... and then Monday we leave!!!

Wow, by Wednesday at this time I will be married!!!

I just wanted to thank you ladies for everything and promise that I will be back online either Saturday the 18th or Sunday the 19th with pictures and a review. I am going to be super busy over the next 2 days to post. :D

WOO WOOO Its UR turn boo.. Im Really Happy for you :) Did U get that house Clean Like u said? lolol.. We know and Totally Understand U wont be up here for a while, so Good do you. Get Married, Take Ur time and Take it all in bc its Fast!!!!!!.. And I know U will be a Beautiful Bride... Cant wait to here ALL about it...

Well ladies, you haven been an amazing and informative bunch, and I probably won't be online much the next few days. My future Mother-in-Law gets here tomorrow morning and will be helping us with last minute preparations and packing.

Then Sunday we are off to Tampa to meet other family and friends who will also be there early for the cruise... and then Monday we leave!!!

Wow, by Wednesday at this time I will be married!!!

I just wanted to thank you ladies for everything and promise that I will be back online either Saturday the 18th or Sunday the 19th with pictures and a review. I am going to be super busy over the next 2 days to post. :D

Archived