soto`s snorkel trip question

Rich88

We just did this tour this past week. We arrived at the meeting place an hour early. We ended up shopping at some of the nearby shops. We also had a drink at one of the restaurants. I wouldn't eat in Grand Cayman if I were you. My husbands Bloody Mary and my bottled water came to over $11!

[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=191970&cdt=2004;5;30;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]
days until we sail on the Inspiration 5/30/04

• 3 weeks later...
MOM2GIRLS.....could you be more specific? Were you on the first tender? What cruiseline were you on? I'll be on RCLL EOS in Sept. and they are not scheduled to be in GC until 9:30am. I don't see how it's possible to take Sotos 9:30 tour. Thanks!

I don't know about RCCL, but Holland America's ships are on hour ahead of Grand Cayman. If that's the case, you may be ok if you get an early tender ticket. If you're antsy about that, try the Buccaneer Catamaran.

Offering one [b][color=#003366]3 hour Stingray City Excursion[/color][/b] a day [b][color=#003366]starting at 10:30am[/color][/b], the Buccaneer will take you to World Famous Stingray City Sandbar, Coral Gardens and the Cayman Barrier Reef for the best snorkeling experience of your lifetime. The excursion offers 3 full snorkeling stops, an unsurpassed sailing experience, a fully equipped bar, an of course snorkeling gear!

[url="http://caymanislandsdiscounts.com/Stingray_City_Buccaneer_Excursion.htm"]http://caymanislandsdiscounts.com/Stingray_City_Buccaneer_Excursion.htm[/url]

Hi could you let me know if Holland America changes their times to Island time or stays on daylight savings time. I was told they changed. We will be in Grand Cayman on the Zuiderdam in July. Thanks

lanabanana - We just got back from EOS (June 20th) and went on Soto's 9:30 am excursion. Grand Cayman is one hour behind ship time (they do not observe daylight savings time). Our family lined up for the tender (deck 3) at approximately 9:10 am ship time. The first tender arrived on shore at approximately 9:00 am Cayman time. From there it was only a short walk to the parking lot to meet Soto's van. The tenders ran really quickly and you could easily make the tour taking the 1st or 2nd tender.

Archived