Oasis Cruise May 4-11, 2013 were you on it

I will surely write a review. Had a great Caribbean cruise on board Royal Caribbean "Oasis of the Seas". The worlds largest cruise ship. When they claim the ship will make you go "WOW" they are not kidding. From the minute you climb on board in Ft. Lauderdale to the minute you get off you will be amazed. The service, the quality, the grandor, the size, the rooms, 7 different neighborhoods, the dining options, things to do on board, the activities, the venues, 21 pools, 10 jacuzzi's, two flow riders and even a zip line goes above and beyond. 7 days on board a cruise is an experience of a life time. You meet so many people from around the world. They all show so much happiness, smiles ear to ear, if only the world could be the same. I've traveled and have cruised before but I gotta tell you I had the time of my life on board Oasis.

I will surely write a review. Had a great Caribbean cruise on board Royal Caribbean "Oasis of the Seas". The worlds largest cruise ship. When they claim the ship will make you go "WOW" they are not kidding. From the minute you climb on board in Ft. Lauderdale to the minute you get off you will be amazed. The service, the quality, the grandor, the size, the rooms, 7 different neighborhoods, the dining options, things to do on board, the activities, the venues, 21 pools, 10 jacuzzi's, two flow riders and even a zip line goes above and beyond. 7 days on board a cruise is an experience of a life time. You meet so many people from around the world. They all show so much happiness, smiles ear to ear, if only the world could be the same. I've traveled and have cruised before but I gotta tell you I had the time of my life on board Oasis.

So you enjoyed it then :D

I went on Allure last November (which is actually the largest cruise ship in the world ;) ) and had a fantastic time. Would do it again in a heart beat :D

Archived