Bookings

chester32

Hi all

Just wondering has anybody having a problem with accessing their resvervation on my celebrity When i go and try to view my reservation and book shore excursions etc it just keeps saying booking asscoiated with another account which i dont have another account? After many phone calls and emails to RCI they said that nothing can be done but my booking does exists but i cant access it so therefore i cant book anything ie shore excursions dining packages etc , also i not to keen on paying money and i cant see where is has gone. so if anyone has this problem could please let me know

Thanks

There must be a way for celebrity to sort this out as it. It could be if you have booked in and not used it for say 10 mins their system locks you out for 30 mins. If it is not that demand that you are allowed into the system, you could say, or I want a full refund and take my custom elsewhere where customer service gives a dam.

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

There must be a way for celebrity to sort this out as it. It could be if you have booked in and not used it for say 10 mins their system locks you out for 30 mins. If it is not that demand that you are allowed into the system, you could say, or I want a full refund and take my custom elsewhere where customer service gives a dam.

Have had my TA try same result cant get in,people i have spoken to over the phone from RCI have tried (gave them my username and password) they couldnt get in either,they then passed the problem onto RCI in miami to there so called IT experts there end responce was nothing could be done .I asked was it possible to cancel the booking and then just rebook they said i could cancel but would then have to go on the wait list? so it looks like i will just cancel and just give RCI a big miss .I must admit i was quite amused to recieve an email from RCI two days ago asking me to take part in a customer survey of cruise we had just taken in march 2013 on Rhapsody ?

Princess here we come

Have had my TA try same result cant get in,people i have spoken to over the phone from RCI have tried (gave them my username and password) they couldnt get in either,they then passed the problem onto RCI in miami to there so called IT experts there end responce was nothing could be done .I asked was it possible to cancel the booking and then just rebook they said i could cancel but would then have to go on the wait list? so it looks like i will just cancel and just give RCI a big miss .I must admit i was quite amused to recieve an email from RCI two days ago asking me to take part in a customer survey of cruise we had just taken in march 2013 on Rhapsody ?

Princess here we come

Isn't cancelling your cruise due to a computer glitch a little drastic?

To each their own I guess.

If you read the original message you would have noted the person had issues regarding the cruise customer dept could not resolve the issue so would you not be concerned about the state your booking. Or just turn up on the day and prey its ok.

Hi all

Just wondering has anybody having a problem with accessing their resvervation on my celebrity When i go and try to view my reservation and book shore excursions etc it just keeps saying booking asscoiated with another account which i dont have another account? After many phone calls and emails to RCI they said that nothing can be done but my booking does exists but i cant access it so therefore i cant book anything ie shore excursions dining packages etc , also i not to keen on paying money and i cant see where is has gone. so if anyone has this problem could please let me know

Thanks

Hi Chester32

We had the same problem you describe late last year. It turned out that the TA had booked our cabin but some how the cabin had been 'double booked' in the system we had paid in full at the time of booking due the cruise departing in 4 weeks. After many calls and emails to all and sundry to try and sort this out we were left with only a week to go before boarding and still no assurance that we had a cabin. I would contact X and ask them to confirm your booking and send you the paperwork. Good Luck

Spoke to a person from RCI explained to me that my booking is doubled booked but the problem is thay cant find who has the other booking so the long and short of it we could more than likely turn up on the day still being double booked so i dont think cancelling is a little drastic?

Archived