New Bon Voyage Page!!

kyrisong1

Has anyone ordered for their cruise lately?? Maybe this isn't a new story for some but I went to our Manage Cruise to order a few goodies for our Hawaii cruise and found a revamped Bon Voyage, such a great improvement. I was able to order our liquor and water and everything it was awesome!!!

Difficulty: I couldn't order more than 2 alcohol related things. We're going to be on a 15 day cruise with 5 other friends so I needed a little more than normal.

I wanted to surprise my hubby with a Beer cooler package but I had ordered rum and my beloved Baileys so I couldn't do it!!! That was disappointing but otherwise I really loved this new setup!!!!

Anyway WTG Carnival this was a good change:D

I agree. This was a good change, and a long-awaited one too. I rarely pick up the phone to actually talk to anyone, so to be able to go online anytime day or night to order liquor for the cabin is much appreciated.

Thanks Carnival!

I was actually able to go on the Bon Voyage shop site and order 2 items (liquor), pay for it. And then I went back in and was able to order 2 more Items (8 beers). And then I did it again (8 more beers). This was all on the same day. Just different purchase times. I was trying to get a total of 32 beers purchased and so far it is working, it is showing the pending sales on my credit card....so we shall see;)

I was actually able to go on the Bon Voyage shop site and order 2 items (liquor), pay for it. And then I went back in and was able to order 2 more Items (8 beers). And then I did it again (8 more beers). This was all on the same day. Just different purchase times. I was trying to get a total of 32 beers purchased and so far it is working, it is showing the pending sales on my credit card....so we shall see;)

Interesting! Come back after your cruise and let us know how it went.

Has anyone ordered for their cruise lately?? Maybe this isn't a new story for some but I went to our Manage Cruise to order a few goodies for our Hawaii cruise and found a revamped Bon Voyage, such a great improvement. I was able to order our liquor and water and everything it was awesome!!!

Difficulty: I couldn't order more than 2 alcohol related things. We're going to be on a 15 day cruise with 5 other friends so I needed a little more than normal.

I wanted to surprise my hubby with a Beer cooler package but I had ordered rum and my beloved Baileys so I couldn't do it!!! That was disappointing but otherwise I really loved this new setup!!!!

Anyway WTG Carnival this was a good change:D

I was able to order 2 bottles to be delivered day 1 and then place a subsequent order to be delivered on day 3 and had no issues. Maybe you could try that :)

Archived