Weight Limit Segway Tour

bunchesofun

We see that the weight limit for the Segway tour is 280 pounds. That is exactly what my husband weighs. Does anyone know if this will be a problem. It is myself, our 13 yo daughter and my husband. We'd hate to have them say at the last minute that he can't go.

Not sure exactly how your tour will work but we actually had to step on a scale before ziplining in St. Kitts. I think if the weight limit is for safety purposes, and not just capacity based they take it pretty seriously. And they weighed each person, even kids, not just the ones who looked close to the max. Like I said, I don't know if that's how they'll do it for your tour, but it's certainly a possibility.

Thanks for the information. I wondered if they would weigh everyone. Trying to decide if it is worth the chance of not being allowed, and losing that money, or just booking something else, though our daughter is really looking forward to it.

Thanks for the information. I wondered if they would weigh everyone. Trying to decide if it is worth the chance of not being allowed, and losing that money, or just booking something else, though our daughter is really looking forward to it.

Yes, I don't blame you. Hopefully someone who has done this same tour will respond.

OR maybe your daughter could look at her daddy with those puppy eyes and ask him to lose 10 pounds before the cruise for her? Dads will do crazy things for their little girls. ;)

Yes, I don't blame you. Hopefully someone who has done this same tour will respond.

OR maybe your daughter could look at her daddy with those puppy eyes and ask him to lose 10 pounds before the cruise for her? Dads will do crazy things for their little girls. ;)

Don't know whether we should just cancel him and he can have a daddy day on board, or switch all of us to something else. Yes, I could have her say something, but then again we leave in less than 3 weeks, so not a lot of time.

Archived