ROYAL PRINCESS ~ January 12th, 2014, Caribbean

KenC

hi eric and martin,,im gary and my friend john will be on the Royal Jan12-19.John is a diehard canadiens fan,,and im the Bruins fan lol..we have a late sitting at 815pm and looking for some FODs to have dinner with us.We usually like a table of 8 or 10 its more fun. We are getting a major snow storm thursday into friday hope we will be able to dig out by next Friday when we fly to Fort Lauderdale..If you have other dinner plans it will be fun to meet you guys and zellbrad and ken!10 days to go!!!!Happy New Year

Hi Gary and John! We are doing the anytime dinning option. You can join us if you like. ;) we will have to plan a cocktail party for the FODs in our cabin or if there are a lot of y'all we can meet in a bar before dinner. We are both excited to get some sun and warm weather!

hi eric and martin,,im gary and my friend john will be on the Royal Jan12-19.John is a diehard canadiens fan,,and im the Bruins fan lol..we have a late sitting at 815pm and looking for some FODs to have dinner with us.We usually like a table of 8 or 10 its more fun. We are getting a major snow storm thursday into friday hope we will be able to dig out by next Friday when we fly to Fort Lauderdale..If you have other dinner plans it will be fun to meet you guys and zellbrad and ken!10 days to go!!!!Happy New Year

Hi Gary and John !

I see John is the sane one with his liking of the Habs lol lol.

I will bring my PK Suban T shirt lol.

As for our dinner we have anytime dining and will be with our straight couple friend. We are open for a nice Fod meeting no trouble.

Sea ya

Eric

John and I will be in Aloha Deck 726 Balcony.Looking forward to meeting all of you. We should schedule a drink at the sail a way party....John and I are doing a short Carnival Cruise after this one ,,,then 10 days in Cancun.Should be a great trip if we can fly out of Boston next Friday to Fort Laud with no weather problems lol cheers gary

Hi Gary and John !

I see John is the sane one with his liking of the Habs lol lol.

I will bring my PK Suban T shirt lol.

As for our dinner we have anytime dining and will be with our straight couple friend. We are open for a nice Fod meeting no trouble.

Sea ya

Eric

Yes I am the sane one. Love going to the Bell Centre for games. We shall hang out and brag about all of our Stanley Cups !!!! les canadiennes sont la

Twist my arm! We can have a small cocktail party. The balcony can hold a couple people

Hey there ZellBrad. Pleasure to meet you. My name is John, living here in very cold very snowy Boston. It would be great to all meet up for cocktails and share some laughs on board. So how is Kansas ??

We need to set up a time to meet everyone. We will be attending the CC meet and greet but if y'all aren't going to that we should agree to meet at one of the bars the first night before dinner or earlier? It's cold as Canada here with wind chills of -10 to -30 until Wednesday! We are getting out of the cold this Thursday to FTL and will thaw out before the cruise! Can't wait to be in the SUN!

Brad and Zell

We may not make the CC meet and greet :eek: !!! Anyone fancy meeting for a pre dinner drink on first or second nights? Any suggestions for a venue? :D

We're off to Key West this Friday - let us know what you think.

Ken & Phill

That sounds awesome. I would love to meet up and make some new friends. Lets plan a place and a time. Hope you guys have safe travels to FLL.

John

On Saturday Night John and I will be having Dinner at a sports bar in Fort Lauderdale right across from the beach at a place called THE VILLAGE GRILL. Im a big time New England Patriots fan and John loves the Indy Colts.The game starts at 815pm if anyone is interested.Its Mutany on the Bounty one before the cruise between John and I lol.....Im glad its Saturday and not Sunday then we would be going crazy trying to get the game on the ship! The Village Grill is on rt A1A and at the Commercial Blvd corner. If any of you go you can call John and I on my cell phone at 401-477-6852. Sunday night at 700pm at the Vine is great for us...Five days and two hours lolllll....THE VILLAGE GRILL 4404 EL MAR DRIVE LAUDERDALE BY THE SEA THERE PHONE IS 954-776-5840 NEVER been here but they say its a great sports bar with good seafood and burgers at good prices.....

Let's all meet at 7:00 on the first night (Sunday) at Vines before dinner. Does that work for everyone? We re soooo ready for ome warmth and sun!

well done that man! look forward to meeting you guys at vines at 7.00.

weather here in key west is still cool - in the 60's but hoping for some improvement later today!!!

ken & phill

We look forward to meeting you all at Vines. Then if your not total freaks we may have a cocktail party one of the nights at our cabin. :). Just kidding (sort of) and were excited to meet y'all.

Brad and Zell

Cabin # undisclosed

I was up around 4 AM and very excited to leave the freezing weather behind us! All packed (I forgot how much stuff we pack for a cruise) boarding passes printed off and now we have to wait until 2:45 PM to take off! It's been @ 3 years since we were on a cruise and we are excited for some R&R and to meet everyone! See y'all very soon!

Brad and Zell

greetings from a very cool and damp florida - can't wait to get some caribbean sunshine!!!!

hope to see you all on sunday

cheers

ken & phill

We made it and it is cloudy but after -20 it feels great! Did some shopping and it's 1 minute until 5 so cocktails on the balcony! Ready for the cruise!

On Saturday Night John and I will be having Dinner at a sports bar in Fort Lauderdale right across from the beach at a place called THE VILLAGE GRILL. Im a big time New England Patriots fan and John loves the Indy Colts.The game starts at 815pm if anyone is interested.Its Mutany on the Bounty one before the cruise between John and I lol.....Im glad its Saturday and not Sunday then we would be going crazy trying to get the game on the ship! The Village Grill is on rt A1A and at the Commercial Blvd corner. If any of you go you can call John and I on my cell phone at 401-477-6852. Sunday night at 700pm at the Vine is great for us...Five days and two hours lolllll....THE VILLAGE GRILL 4404 EL MAR DRIVE LAUDERDALE BY THE SEA THERE PHONE IS 954-776-5840 NEVER been here but they say its a great sports bar with good seafood and burgers at good prices.....

We may be eating dinner at a friends restaurant but will let you know tomorrow. Are you guys here already?