Early Saver $ reduced deposit

Star1

When there is 1/2 deposit doe this mean let say the full deposit due is $500. 1/2 of that is $250. Does that mean that the other $250 needs to be paid later, Full cruise cost is $750 I paid $250 ( 1/2 deposit) does that mean I pay the $500. Oh I think I just answer my own question. So now I pay $250 then pay $500 other wise I would of paid $500 then neede to pay $250. Am I right it either pay now or latter Thanks

I'm facing the same thing right now.:confused: There's a resident fare that's lower then my ES; but will I lose my OBC and will I have to pay the other half of the deposit?:confused: Just left a message for my TA so I'll let ya know!;)

When there is 1/2 deposit doe this mean let say the full deposit due is $500. 1/2 of that is $250. Does that mean that the other $250 needs to be paid later, Full cruise cost is $750 I paid $250 ( 1/2 deposit) does that mean I pay the $500. Oh I think I just answer my own question. So now I pay $250 then pay $500 other wise I would of paid $500 then neede to pay $250. Am I right it either pay now or latter Thanks

Yes - the full amount still has to eventually be paid, you are just putting less down to book the cruise. It doesn't change the bottom line

I'm facing the same thing right now.:confused: There's a resident fare that's lower then my ES; but will I lose my OBC and will I have to pay the other half of the deposit?:confused: Just left a message for my TA so I'll let ya know!;)

If the resident fare doesn't say 50% deposit then you do have to put down the rest of the deposit. And if the resident fare doesn't have credit, you will lose what you have, so make sure that you factor in the credit when you compare. For example, if you are paying $1200 and have $100 credit, then the price you are matching to need to be less than $1100 to make it worth it

If the resident fare doesn't say 50% deposit then you do have to put down the rest of the deposit. And if the resident fare doesn't have credit, you will lose what you have, so make sure that you factor in the credit when you compare. For example, if you are paying $1200 and have $100 credit, then the price you are matching to need to be less than $1100 to make it worth it
That's what I'm thinking as well but never know what a TA will say or do!;):eek:

Lost the OBC but the "honored" and kept the half deposit!:cool:

Archived