Granam Question

catergirl

i have so appreciated your wealth of information and experience about the MP area. we are flying into cuzco early from lima(after getting the caco leaves) and were going to take the train straight to aguas calientes to stay 2 nights(relaxing the 1st day of course) and was wondering which area ,urubamba or olly would be a better choice to stay 2 more nights? or 1 of each,or 1 with 1 in cuzco before the flight back. what are some things to see? we wont be there for the sunday pisac market, but there still is a market thru the week though isnt there? i know not near as big. if we did not stay the last night in cuzco would we be able to get the flight at 10:30am? any suggestions on hotels in those areas?? thanks so much:D we are going pre cruise next feb before our 31 on golden princess out of BA, nazca lines of course, iguazza falls and Rio. so am planning a lot of flights/hotels and things to see and do!!!! martha:eek:

• 2 weeks later...

I think you are actually looking for Greatam not Granam. She may not have responded due to the incorrect username. She also travels extensively for work I believe so she isn't always able to post.

• 2 weeks later...
In sacred valley we loved Sol y Luna hotel.

We went there for lunch and Paso show and it was our best meal on the trip. They even let me ride one of the paso horses after the show.

thanks for the help and yes i guess i messed up her user name:confused:...but i think she would ge the idea.. anyway whoever has some answers to my questions, i would appreciate it, martha

Archived