NCL Updating/Revamping their website?

Went on their site today.. I nose around quite frequently on their site, as I await my May 10 2014 sailing on Pride of America.

And notice, if you go to book a cruise on POA, there are whole ‘weeks’ (sailings.. these are 7 day cruises) missing… including the week I am sailing !

So… say if I had a friend that decided that she wanted to go on that same cruise, that week doesn’t even come up as available. It’s just random dates… some months are missing whole weeks.

Hard to believe these cruises would be sold out, so I guess it’s that the site is a work in progress (glitches)? Or what else would cause this?

It also looks like you can’t book out any further than 2 years anymore.

:confused:

I had my cruise for 3/1/14 not show up last week to and I actually called them. Not realizing that it was not just my week I panicked thinking maybe they were changing it to a charted cruise. The lady on the phone made it sound like they had no idea the website was missing dates and said she would inform them. Glad to see that they were concerned that most of the cruises for 2014 were not coming up which means they are not getting booked online. They do show up on other sites though.

Archived