What time will we be off in San Juan

kelleyd

I am looking or an approximate time off the Summit in November for a tour. We have a 410 flight. Basic room meaning no extra perks. Will we be off by ten? Later? Earlier? Any help would be appreciated.

I think you are referring to disembarkation time. If so, you will be off no later than 9:30 or so.

You can request an earlier disembarkation time. You will receive a disembarkation form and you can request a time. If you are not pleased with your arrangements when you get your luggage tags and time/gathering spot then go to the Purser's desk and make other arrangements.

Do give yourselves a generous 2+ hours at SJU. Make your first stop the USDA scanner located at the entrance to the terminal.

If you have the opportunity to have lunch along the way do so. There is not a tempting variety of food once past TSA.

Thanks for the responses.

Yes - disembarkation. I haven't paid in full and the only thing i see is that we arrive in San Juan at 6:30am.

I am trying to arrange for a private tour and ride to the airport after. I assumed a 4:10 flight would give me plenty of time.

Just curious - why the full two hours? I haven't done 2 hours at any airport since 9/11. Is it really necessary? If its really necessary that would mean we would have to be at the airport by 2:10. Still enough time if we are off by 9:30 ish...

The tour operators concern was he has last minute cancellations because people dont get off as early as they think they do and they cancel on him. So I was kind of looking for some times. The latest we will be off should be 10?

Yes, in San Juan it is really necessary to give yourself a generous 2+ hours. Think of it as being an international flight, not a domestic flight. In addition, there is any extra screening step -- the Agriculture clearance. You go there first, before you can check in and turn over your luggage.

The ship always likes to have the passengers off by 10. Sometimes that isn't possible, because of delays at the terminal, delays at the port, weather, etc.

Archived