Travelynx

Eran0697

Hello, I made a reservation on 05/03 with Travelynx for transportation for 06/06 cruise. I called to cancel my reservation today but noticed on my credit card statement they had already charged me. Is this the norm? Seems like they would wait to run the card until after services where provided. Now I am going back and forth with their accounting department about this transaction……:mad:

Hello, I made a reservation on 05/03 with Travelynx for transportation for 06/06 cruise. I called to cancel my reservation today but noticed on my credit card statement they had already charged me. Is this the norm? Seems like they would wait to run the card until after services where provided. Now I am going back and forth with their accounting department about this transaction……:mad:

yes, they bill your CC as soon as you make reservations. Keep after them until the credit shows up.

Archived