Haven 2 Bedroom Family Villa - Epic

penk99

We have never cruised with NCL before - mainly been on HAL and Princess previously. Considering going on an 8 day Caribbean on the Epic and booking a Haven 2 Bedroom Family Villa for 5 adults. Is this suite too crowded for 5 adults? Is there enough storage space? Will we be stepping all over each other?

I've watched a couple of youtube videos that were helpful and showed the suite and courtyard areas. I'm just wondering if anyone has had any experience with having all adults share the suite. A lot of the reviews I've read mention 2 adults and then children sharing the cabin.

Thanks!

We stayed in this suite with 4 adults and 2 kids and it was fine. In my opinion 5 adults might be ok depending on the temperament of the people.

The main bedroom is huge and beautiful, we gave that to my inlaws, the second bedroom is very small, when the bed is open that is really the Bly thing that fits in there, my wife and I stayed in there. And they had a pull out in the living room where the kids stayed.

So someone is really going to get a great deal in the main bedroom and the others are kinds of going to be cramped in theirs but when not sleeping all should be good.

We did 4 adults (2 in master and 2 in the smaller bedroom) and that worked out great. We probably would not do 5 adults since that would mean either:

(a) putting 3 adults in the smaller bedroom, which would be very tight in there; or

(b) putting 1 adult on the sofa in the living room, which effectively diminishes one of the best thing about the 2 bedroom villas... namely the living/dining space that would be available for people to use when someone stays up later or gets up earlier (can't really do that if the person sleeping there wants to go to bed earlier than others or sleep in later than others).

Can it be done? Of course. But, will it be comfortable? Maybe; maybe not... just depends on how on top of each other you want to be.

Hmmm. Yeah, you could do it, but you all better be very good friends, are you planning on putting someone on the pullout? That would give everyone a bed, but it's gonna be tight. Good luck!

We are doing 2 adults and 4 children in a 2-bedroom suite in December on the Epic. We usually do two adjoining cabins which is more than enough space for us. Really looking forward to the suite experience and the haven on Epic.

We did 5 adults in 16001 on Epic and it was perfect. 6 people would have been too many. Everyone had a bed without over crowding and 2 FULL baths really helps out.

Somone will have to sleep on the sofa bed, which is really fine. No biggie.

Have fun! The Epic 2 bedrooms are some of the best suites at sea!

Let me add, in case it gets to to this option. If 2 of the adults decide to get their own "regular" cabin, keep in mind they can NOT join you for various perks, like special dining for breakfast and diner. That can be just as awkward.

We were in a 2 bedroom suite last October and unless you are really close, I think the bathrooms may cause some problems. While there are 2 bathrooms, each is inside one of the bedrooms, requiring the person on the pullout to enter someone's bedroom to use the bathroom.

Archived