Pinnacle Grill Coffee

cruzluvrs

Does anyone know the name of the coffee that is served in the Pinnacle Grill? On a recent cruise on the Zuiderdam I had the most wonderful coffee in the Pinnacle Grill. I asked the waiter the name of it and he told me, but my memory not being what is used to be I cannot remember it. I'm pretty sure it began with a "B". I tried calling HAL and was put on hold for over 45 minutes so I gave up.

It wasn't me. You have the wrong poster :)

Don't know, art of war, but was wondering what you had decided to do about a hotel (on the other thread)? You mentioned Embassy Suites or Marriott Marina?

Well Torrefazione Italia is a subsidiary of Seattle Coffee Company and HAL is out of where:p:p

I just email them and will post which of their blends they provide HAL when the reply back... :cool:

Grrr email failed after I posted this..... But they do have cafes around the US. Not many...

Well Torrefazione Italia is a subsidiary of Seattle Coffee Company and HAL is out of where:p:p

And Seattle's Best is a subsidiary of .................:eek:

In addition to its [starbucks's] retail operations, the Company produces and sells bottled Frappuccino® coffee drinks, Starbucks DoubleShot® coffee drink, and a line of superpremium ice creams through its joint venture partnerships. The Company's brand portfolio provides a wide variety of consumer products. Tazo® Tea's line of innovative superpremium teas and Hear Music's exceptional compact discs enhance the Starbucks Experience through best-of-class products. The Seattle's Best Coffee® and Torrefazione Italia® Coffee brands enable Starbucks to appeal to a broader consumer base by offering an alternative variety of coffee flavor profiles. :rolleyes:

I prefer my neighborhood coffee roaster -- who stopped growing when his chain grew to 3 shops in town here.

SFJ

Archived